Medenica Comments

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Nice first page, and welcome to Summitpost. Just follow the suggestions below, and I'll change the vote from 3 to 4-stars. If you need help, with any of it, let me know.

One more suggestion: I would consider loosing the pic of the road and probably the one of the painted rocks (though this must be the summit).

_________________________________________________

Looks good.
Posted Sep 21, 2005 12:04 pm

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

Thanks for your coment. I already done some changes including the road photo. About the markation photo I know that is no good, but you as you notice yes thats the very summit.

Posted Sep 22, 2005 3:44 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Welcome to SP. Your English is actually quite good - good enough to understand in any case. To correct errors, here is what I do - I copy the text into MS Word and let the spell checker find all errors for me. It actually works quite well.

I agress with Christoph (first vote) about the active links. Have a look at the faq to see how it works. You might also look up bold lettering there - this would be good for the Getting There section (e.g. Routes). Apart from this the page actually is very good for a first one. You really shoud rename it to the mountain name because this is what members would expect here.

One more consideration: the trail marking and the road picture seem to be out of place. It depends on your text of course but you should expect off-topic votes for these two.

In all: a well done page!
Posted Sep 21, 2005 6:32 pm

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

All done - thanks for information and links to FAQ
Posted Sep 22, 2005 3:48 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Nice first page Mile and welcome to SP!
Posted Sep 22, 2005 6:38 am

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

Êîíåö, Done, Finito, Finish, Íàïðàâåíî :)

Thanks Lolli for the english help and for nice words.
Posted Sep 22, 2005 8:33 am

LupinoUntitled Comment

Lupino

Nice page and very good start on SP!
Posted Sep 22, 2005 12:47 pm

2skinnersUntitled Comment

2skinners

A good page. I did not have any problem understanding your English. My only suggestion is to add a Signature Picture to your page.

To do this find a picture that you want to be your signature picture and hold your mouse over it. There will be a number that corresponds with that picture in the html text. Then go to your edit page and enter that number in the Signature Photo ID portion. Once again, nice page.
Posted Sep 22, 2005 5:58 pm

2skinnersUntitled Comment

2skinners

Great page!! Looks good!!
Posted Sep 23, 2005 3:25 pm

CoraxUntitled Comment

Corax

Nice page!

I would add a signature photo and maybe some books.

I added one, but there are probably better ones.
Posted Sep 22, 2005 7:24 pm

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

Corax - Thanks for the book. I will add some, but so far there are no one in English. Also thanks for the picture advice. Maybe Macedonia will be chalenge for you:)

Posted Sep 23, 2005 3:35 am

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Dobrodosao Mile na SP!

Nice first page on SP! I wish you nice fun and good creative work on this site.

All the best,

Vlado
Posted Sep 22, 2005 8:41 pm

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

Fala legendo

Thanks very much
Posted Sep 23, 2005 3:31 am

Alan ArnetteUntitled Comment

Alan Arnette

Hi Miles! Finally got to look at your 1st page - nice job!! My only sugestion would be to make the captions a little more descriptive since this is a new area for many on SP.
Posted Nov 5, 2005 5:35 pm

Mile BosnjakovskiUntitled Comment

Mile Bosnjakovski

Thanks Allan

I appreciate your comment. I need more time because it’s rush hour with my company at the moment, but I will do changes.

Thanks again, Mile