Mt Silliman May 2010

Mt Silliman May 2010

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

Mt Silliman May 2010

These photos were taken on our Mt. Silliman trip. This was my second attempt after turning back about 150' from the top last year due to crapping out. Russ came along with me this year and we were both successful making it to the top. Car to car time was about 10 hours with perfect spring weather and compacted snow.

NOTE ABOUT PICTURE QUALITY:

For some reason I have no clue about my camera has been acting up for a while now. You will not the pink blur in some of the photos. It’s like the camera’s auto setting is over exposing for the brightness of the snow. Never had this issue before now and it was only some of the photos. I had to delete a lot and I kept some – even with the poor quality. Sorry. Please feel free to buy me a new camera.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Marmaduke

Marmaduke - May 24, 2010 11:53 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice photos

Just say you tried a pink filter on some of the shots?

Bascuela

Bascuela - May 25, 2010 5:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice photos

ha yeah right. Oh well, gives me an excuss to buy a new camera right?

Marmaduke

Marmaduke - May 25, 2010 9:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice photos

I understand, my 22 year old daughter has a $1800 Canon and I have a $500 outdated digital Canon

Viewing: 1-3 of 3


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.