"This four-season assault tent won't let you down in harsh, windy weather thanks to permanently attached Jakes Corners™ pole supports.
* Large Stash Doors™ can be opened from the side or bottom and stashed out of the way in internal pockets
* With two doors, you won't have to crawl over your tent mate to get in and out; large vestibule allows plenty of room to store wet gear outside tent
* Four InterLocs™ attach guy-points directly to the tent to increase stability
* Clip-Loc™ dynamically locks the poles at their intersection adding strength without weight
* Swift Clips™ make tent set-up faster and easier, particularly in high winds and provides good ventilation between tent and rainfly
* Sewn-in floor stays taut to provide maximum usable space; heavy-duty polyurethane coating and factory-taped main floor seam keep out water
* Reflective guyout loops allow night visibility; reflective noiseless zipper pulls are easy to see and eliminate that annoying jingle when it's windy
* Non-wicking stake loops and rainfly attachments help keep tent dry
* Optic white tent canopy offers increased light transmission for a brighter living space
* Comes with stakes, guylines and stuff sacks
* Average minimum weight specification based on tent, poles and rainfly only
Arch Support Technology™ (AST) increases tent's ability to withstand high winds by at least 40%; wind tunnel tested. Jake's Corners are pole supports which brace the poles low to the ground so the tent won't collapse. In mild weather, Sierra Designs Fastpack Footprint (sold separately) gives you the option of setting up the poles and rainfly only over the footprint for a basic, very lightweight shelter. Fastpack weight (rainfly, poles, footprint) is 5 lb. 10 oz.. Imported."