Warmlite 2RSLTent

 

 Warmlite 2RSLTent
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Warmlite 2RSLTent
Manufacturer Stephenson's Warmlite
Page By Norman
Page Type Aug 27, 2011 / May 6, 2017
Object ID 7764
Hits 4385
Vote

4 Season, 2 man, sub 4 lbs

The claims for this tent by the Stephenson are amazing. You need to go to the web-site to read it all for engineering, materials, claims and entire product line, oh and pricing. http://warmlite.com/tents I was attracted to this tent because it seems to be the lightest 4 season tent on the market. Dean has a review of this tent from a few years ago, http://www.spgear.org/gear/660/2r-stephenson-tent.html, but I thought an update was in order, plus mine has a few options that I don't think Dean's tent included. Mine says there are 42 sq feet interior. Note that the "vestibule" in most tents (floorless) is part of the interior with the floor in this one. It is an interesting double wall, but not typical breathable interior wall. It's venting system seems to work ok, I have used it 6 nights so far, once on Mt Baker and then 5 nights on the Ptarmigan Traverse. It is not condensation free, but moisture was none to manageable. My version has two side screened "windows" that allow ample ventilation if there are no weather problems. This is really a great viewing feature too, no claustrophobia with windows open. You really need to view the web-site and read other reviews. I like the tent for several reasons, wieght, roomy, windows, 4 season. No tent seems to do everything we want, but so far the money was worth the product. I am using this tent on a Washinton State beach hike soon and will update this post with better pictures of the features then.
http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/camping-and-hiking/4-season-tent/stephensons-warmlite-2r

Features

Images

Reviews

No reviews written yet.