Fast and accurate, M2 uses a unique combination of analog tone and digital LED to guide you through the search process.
Similar Products: Backcountry Access Tracker DTS, Mammut Barryvox
- With improved processing time, angle of flex and more locating tones per minute, M2 offers quicker response-time than it's predecessor
- Turned automatically to the transmit-mode when it's buckled in place around the wearer, in case of burial in an avalanche
- Changes to receive-mode when the searcher unbuckles and switches it on; digital display immediately lights up to give search instructions
- Features icons to indicate when to switch volume, when to do a coarse search, if search is off-course and distance to victim's signal
- Pinpoint searching is indicated within 3 meters of target; icon appears, warning light flashes and an audible signal is emitted
- Unit comes with 1-inch webbing waistbelt that fastens into the ends to turn it on and off and a 3/4-inch webbing shoulder strap for added support
- External jack for your headphones
- Runs on two AA alkaline batteries, included
No reviews written yet.