The MoJo is a full-featured backpackers domicile for two. Three-season protection with all the features you are looking for in a home - covered front porch, bay window, and utility room out the back. For those sun drenched days when you're looking for some shade to hide under, the front awning has you covered. Dana Design shelter for the trail.
* Front and rear vestibules give you additional weather protected storage space.
* Two high exhaust vents keep humidity and condensation at bay.
* Inverted zippers on outside doors shed water from vestibules.
* Bathtub floors with polyurethane coating maintain a dry floor with minimum weight.
* Rainfly's dual-zipper door converts to awning with two Leki trekking poles.
* Poles: 3 Easton 7075-T9 poles (.340" diam.) assembled with SHOK Technology shock cord for flexible elasticity in a wide range of temperatures.
* Factory seam sealed rainfly.