The PAG40B-2V improves on the basic PATHFINDER concept by providing altitude measurements up to 10,000 meters and other improved functions, plus a larger display panel with a dual-level display screen indicates direction readings by a pointer that seems to float above other display data.
The result is more information in a format that is easier to read. In addition, direction, and altitude/barometric pressure readings can be triggered by pressing a single button, providing the information you need the instant you need it.
* Electro-luminescent backlight- auto light switch afterglow
* Low Temperature Resistant (-10°C/14°F)
* Digital compass
* 1/100 Second Stopwatch
* Daily Alarms
* Hourly Time Signals
* Auto-Calendar (to year 2039)
* 12/24 hour formats
* Regular timekeeping Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
* Case Size approx 2" wide by 3/4" thick.
* Blue Nylon strap is comfortable and durable.
* Approx. battery life: 18 months on SR927Wx4
No reviews written yet.