Another SPrs view of Pellucid Wombats decisions

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
Diggler

by Diggler » Thu May 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Vitaliy M wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote:
ericwillhite wrote:I did step in it. I agree. Although I strongly believe what I was trying to express, I should not have brought it up at this time nor in the comments of your post. Mark, I do apologize for that.

In looking at your profile, it now has you on top of Shasta. Is that supposed to be a little dig? What is your "ajenda"?

I think it is displayed to show that we NEVER should climb up during presence of snow on the top. Maybe come up in late july/august only? Because as all know you could slip on that snow and tumble off the summit. Eric White can't have any % of risk present. Eric White is a god. He knows it all.

Just to make sure there isn't confusion, Eric White IS NOT Eric Willhite- Eric White is the climbing ranger on Shasta, & is knowledgeable, skilled, informed, experienced, skilled, generous, extremely helpful, & gracious.
Last edited by Diggler on Thu May 27, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diggler

by Diggler » Thu May 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Vitaliy M wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote:
ericwillhite wrote:I did step in it. I agree. Although I strongly believe what I was trying to express, I should not have brought it up at this time nor in the comments of your post. Mark, I do apologize for that.

In looking at your profile, it now has you on top of Shasta. Is that supposed to be a little dig? What is your "ajenda"?

I think it is displayed to show that we NEVER should climb up during presence of snow on the top. Maybe come up in late july/august only? Because as all know you could slip on that snow and tumble off the summit. Eric White can't have any % of risk present. Eric White is a god. He knows it all.

Just to make sure there isn't confusion, Eric White IS NOT Eric Willhite- Eric White is the climbing ranger on Shasta, & is knowledgeable, skilled, informed, experienced, skilled, generous, extremely helpful, & gracious.

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Thu May 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Vitaliy M wrote:
Diggler wrote:
Vitaliy M wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote:

haha I edited my post, I didn't pay attention to this eric's name..are you talking about the skier ranger? Tall, skinny, brown hair, usually hangs around bunny flat? That guy gave me lot's of good advice, very nice person.

White.....Whillhite or Vitaliy....Vitality, what's the difference? :lol:

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm

twoshuzz wrote:Just a quick point, then I'm outta this embarrassing mess of a thread.

Had Mark and Tom managed to walk off Shasta arm in arm after going through their epic ordeal, praise for their actions would replace the harsh criticism(s) of Mark's detractors.

Without a doubt!

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm

mrchad9 wrote:Image

What happen to this post? I'm not getting sucked in again. Adios

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Thu May 27, 2010 8:15 pm

CLEAR!

Previous

Return to General