Kilimanjaro July 11th

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Africa. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Africa Climbing Partners section.
RModelli

Kilimanjaro July 11th

by RModelli » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello,
I am looking to know if there are people here who are going to be climbing Kilimanjaro around July 11th...
I am going to be attempting it around that date and would be cool to get together and hire a guide or a tour operator together to make it more cost efficient.

Please let me know!

rmodelli@comcast.net

thank you

rubens

eza

Re: Kilimanjaro July 11th

by eza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

RModelli wrote:Hello,
I am looking to know if there are people here who are going to be climbing Kilimanjaro around July 11th...
I am going to be attempting it around that date and would be cool to get together and hire a guide or a tour operator together to make it more cost efficient.

Please let me know!

rmodelli@comcast.net

thank you

rubens

Hi, Rubens
It could be a good idea if you also post this request in the plans&partners section of Summitpost. I wish you the best of lucks for your search and for your Kili attempt.

Enrique

Roger

Re: Kilimanjaro July 11th

by Roger » Sun May 16, 2010 6:31 am

RModelli wrote:Hello,

Please let me know!

rmodelli@comcast.net

thank you

rubens

Rubens I recommend the Lemoshi-Western Breach-Crater route just in case you have not decided, you will not be dissapointed, Roger

MICHAELDAVIES007

by MICHAELDAVIES007 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:21 pm

are you fixed for 11 July?

if not I am planning for 18 September, see my posted plan for details.

8)

MScholes

by MScholes » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I'll certainly be on the mountain, most likely summiting around the 11th or 12th if all goes well. Booked into lemosho route, steppin onto Meru this coming tuesday actually.

Return to Africa