It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am

News News of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Site map of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR) » Forum : US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.

Mt. Rainier Partner Request

I am looking to climb Mt. Rainier this Spring/Summer 2024. Reply to me here or social media @wyatttannerhughes if you are interested. Then we can talk skill levels and dates! Thank you.

Best,
Wyatt Hughes
Read more : Mt. Rainier Partner Request | Views : 2845 | Replies : 1

Southern Oregon - Climbing Partners

Hi y'all!

I'm looking for climbing partners based in Southern Oregon, Nor Cal, or Central Oregon. I've been building my skills and experience in the mountains - mostly with summits in the summer & shoulder seasons. I am keen on learning how to safely explore the Cascades in the winter and would appreciate having someone with more experience be able to lend a hand. I can trade beers, good company, and photo/video capturing in return! ...
Read more : Southern Oregon - Climbing Partners | Views : 2275 | Replies : 0

Mt Hood - help identify rock feature

As a gift, I received a vintage photo from 1937 of Mt Hood which I am trying to identify for my own personal satsifaction. I have never visited the peak and have no personal knowledge of what I am looking at other than comparing it to images on the Internet. The attached image appears to show the south side, facing in a westerly direction - my best guess. I would like to identify the rock ...
Read more : Mt Hood - help identify rock feature | Views : 1381 | Replies : 0

Rainier Summer 2022 Partners

Hi all,

I'm looking for a group to join sometime this summer on any Rainier route. No date or specific route preference. I did Rainier in a day last year, and hope to bag Liberty cap this time around, while enjoying the trip more than we did on the single day excursion :) I can do Liberty cap solo, no need for others to join if not ...
Read more : Rainier Summer 2022 Partners | Views : 1656 | Replies : 0

Hood next week

If anyone wants to partner up for the South side, ride share etc. Next week looks finally to be clearing up. Wed-Friday? I'll be skinning up to Devil's kitchen and skiing down from there, booting up to the summit. DM me
Read more : Hood next week | Views : 931 | Replies : 0

WA Climbing Partners

I’m looking for a partner or two to take on some early season glaciated climbs in WA. I’m flexible on timing and climbing destinations. I’ve got experience and gear and willing to teach if you’re new to the sport.
Read more : WA Climbing Partners | Views : 3467 | Replies : 2

climbing mount hood may 2022

I am planning on climbing Mount Hood in May. I may go with a group from Mazamas.org. Is anyone else planning on climbing Mount Hood in May? Does anyone want to team up?
Read more : climbing mount hood may 2022 | Views : 1563 | Replies : 0

Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner.

I am looking for people to form a group for climbing some of the Peaks in
Cordillera Blanca - Range.
Huascaran is the good possiblity.
I do have already some quote from reputed guiding company in Huaraz.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Read more : Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner. | Views : 1396 | Replies : 0

Climbing Partners

Looking for a few people to climb Hood, Shasta, and St Helens with me this spring (March/April). I've summited whitney, Adams, and Shasta last year so I consider myself intermediate. Planning to do Avalanche Gulch route in preparation for Mt. Hood, South side.
Read more : Climbing Partners | Views : 2434 | Replies : 1

Smith Rock Trad and Sport Climbing Partner Smith Rock Trad and Sport Climbing Partner

Hey there!
I'm a 31 YO male living in the town of Mt. Shasta. Looking for a climbing partner to explore Smith Rock. I can send primarily on weekends but have a good amount of PTO I can take. I prefer multi-pitch trad climbing but am more than happy to spend a weekend sport climbing. I lead trad at 5.7 and lead sport climb at 5.10b. There's definitely room for improvement, trying to dial and ...
Read more : Smith Rock Trad and Sport Climbing Partner | Views : 2191 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136400