Chewbacca wrote:Diamox is on the WADA prohibited list. I dunno what it's like in the US but over here tests are actually being done at all levels and in all sports competitions. You can't even participate in a 10k (running) or a sailing race after a mountain trip when you used Diamox. You might even get kicked out of the local gym (although getting banned from the local indoor climbing wall might be a liberation )
WADA rules aside, what happened to good style?
MoapaPk wrote:"90% organic, entirely natural." I love it! Maybe the other 10% is sand.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests