FS: First Ascent Igniter Jacket L

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
no avatar
sneakyracer

FS: First Ascent Igniter Jacket L

by sneakyracer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 am

Hi, I am selling a First Ascent Igniter Jacket. Its size Large and Teal color outside with gray and copper inside. Its an awesome jacket with primaloft one insulation. Its windproof and sheds moisture well. Its very warm for the weight (600 grams or so) and has a great hood that works very well with a helmet or without. I used it only for three days during a blizzard and kept me warm in 25F weather with 30mph winds while standing still (when moving briskly I had to open the zipper up a tad!) with a light baselayer and powerstretch fleece under it.

I am selling it because I also have the Patagonia micro puff which is basically identical in almost everything (the hood on the Igniter is a tad larger and the inside of the collar is fleece lined in the front on the Igniter and also the Igniter has both inside and outside napoleon chest pockets, the Patagonia has inside only). Fit is quite similar in both (both have a center back length of 29-29.5in). Stuff sack is included.

$100 shipped to the USA

pics for comparison and scale:

The black sack is a MH Sub Zero jacket (no hood) stuffed.

Return to Gear