I'll be on holiday in Cooke City, MT from July 31 - August 5, 2011 with plans to climb some of the surrounding mountains within a 2 hour drive. While I enjoy hiking and climbing solo, a partner is always nice on big days. Let me know if you are interested in some hikes or climbs during this time frame. I intend to do all of the climbs in a day, and here is my wishlist for the week:
1. Wolf Mountain - Beartooths, in the Goose Lake Basin
2. Castle Mountain - Beartooths
3. Mount Villard - Aero Lakes area of Beartooths
4. Sunlight Peak - Northern Absarokas, Sunlight Basin
5. Electric Peak - NW Yellowstone National Park
6. Barronette Peak - NE Yellowstone National Park
I am open to any others if someone has other proposals. Thanks!