Route page help

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
ExcitableBoy

Route page help

by ExcitableBoy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Dear SPers,

I put up a few pages because the routes were important, pages for them were non existant, and I had climbed the route. For many years I never brought a camera, as I found it an unwelcome intrusion on the cimbing experience, and film and processing were money that could be spent on the next trip. Therefore, I have photos of only my most recent trips, since P&S digital cameras became cheap and easy to use, even for a luddite like me. Additionallly, some of these routes I climbed 20 years ago and memories about details are fuzzy. Please take a look at my profile for my routes. If you have any photos or addtional information you could add, I'd be happy to share the page or whatever. Send me a PM if you want to help improve the pages.

Also, attaching route pages to mountain pages, and photos to route pages is beyond my sphere of comprehension at the moment. If anyone wants to share a page and do all those house keeping tasks, I would love it. Josh Jewis? Lewis..Lewis...Lewis.

Thanks,

EB

Josh Lewis

Re: Route page help

by Josh Lewis » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 am

I heard my name mentioned! 8) :D

Exitableboy, I'm willing to help you out with any page you would like my help with. Whether it be adding gpx tracks, topo maps, interactive maps, eye candy, and more. I do have some photos of the North Face of Vesper I'll have to post one of these days. Not sure if your interested, but the fact that you live in Washington makes it possible for us to meet up some day if you would like.

In the mean time I'll have to think of some additions for your pages.

ExcitableBoy

Re: Route page help

by ExcitableBoy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Josh,

I knew you were the man. I added edit privildges to the North Face Vesper page for you. Go work your magic. If I get well, I swear you and I are going to do some cool climbs together.

EB

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)