Radlberg route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.79160°N / 13.26960°E
Additional Information Route Type: hike
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: walk up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


From Steinfeld you must drive in the direction of Spittal on the mainway nr.100. You follow the marks to Kleblach (After +/- 8km on the 100 road turning left) Once your in Kleblach you'll find in the centre of the village a road on the left side that is going steep up. There are markes with the discreption "Stagor" and "Radlberg" After a view km you'll come on a barrier how to get the key for it you'll find on the main page. After closing the gate can you drive till the first farmer huttes on the Radlberg. Here you'll come again on a gate, but it's just to take care of the cows. You don't need any key to pass it just don't forget to close it after you have driven through it. Now you are nearly on the end of the drive, you'll come on a point where the road becomes extremly damaged from here on it isn't possible to drive. So parc the car on the last huttes and prepare yourself to go on a very nice hike.

Route Description


Now that you're ready road isn't difficult to overcome by feet. After following the road for 1Km you'll have to follow the path on the left side. This is also the steepest part of the hike. After a short but steep acsend it's time for a very nice and easy path that you can follow till the summit. Most of the time you'll have a very nice view towards Steinfeld. After walking for 1h1/2 you'll see the summit 1h later you'll be there and you'll have a beautiful panorama.

Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes type B, sticks are optional.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

StagorRoutes