palicIt is really unbelieveable

palic

you are just preparing all the time new excellent pages fo SummitPost :-)))
Posted Apr 5, 2006 9:07 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: It is really unbelieveable

Gangolf Haub

Thanks again:-) I simply happen to love this area - and you might call it preparation for the upcoming vacation :-)
Posted Apr 6, 2006 7:11 pm

vvujisicYes, unbeliveable!

vvujisic

Your devotion to the mountains is really unbeliveable!
Clap, clap, clap!!!
Posted Apr 5, 2006 10:31 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Yes, unbeliveable!

Gangolf Haub

Thanks again Vlado! I had taken so many group pages after the switchover to SPv2 and simply didn't like them to remain empty. This was the last one so I can relax again :-)
Posted Apr 6, 2006 7:12 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: And not

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Lolli! Does it show that I like the region?
Posted Apr 6, 2006 7:12 pm

VelebitGangolf almighty,

Velebit

the conqueror of the Alps! Needless to say it's a great page :-)
Posted Apr 6, 2006 1:53 pm

Gangolf HaubNot almighty!

Gangolf Haub

No, certainly not. But I somehow like to bring a bit of structure to the site. Thanks Sasha!
Posted Apr 6, 2006 7:13 pm

Mathias Zehringwest - east

Mathias Zehring

I'll take a closer look later - but shouldn't that be the _easternmost_ outpost of the Rhaetian Alps...
Posted Apr 7, 2006 4:41 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: west - east

Gangolf Haub

Well, this page was messed up spectacularly. As far as I can see the direction errors are now fixed. But what do I see?
:-)
Posted Apr 9, 2006 7:38 am

dedonice page

dedo

Nice page, Gangolf, it seems that you've already been everywhere! :-)
Posted May 11, 2006 4:47 pm

Markus80Great page

Markus80

I live in this area and I am really amazed how detailed you bring it to the comunity. Great job. May be we meet somewhere in the Sarntal Alps one day. Most probably you've been there already, but if not, I recommend you Karspitze/Punta Quaira - probably my favourite mountain (was the first I climbed as a child).
Posted Oct 28, 2006 8:21 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Great page

Gangolf Haub

Thanks!
Actually I had not known much of the range when I posted the page half a year ago. But a couple of weeks ago I was at Sterzing and made up for this. There will be changes to the page - but I want to put up the single mountains first. I did a lot in the north-east, starting from Penser Joch, but Karspitze was not among the climbs. I wouldn't hve noticed the mountain, if it hadn't been for your remark...

BTW: Fortezza is Franzenfeste, isn't it?
Posted Oct 29, 2006 6:54 am

Markus80Re: Great page

Markus80

Yes, it is!
Posted Oct 29, 2006 1:06 pm

mvslooking forward to a relaxed visit

mvs

Hi Gangolf, great area page as usual. The area pages are my "best friend" here in the alps, they really help me get oriented so much, and impart a flavor of the region usually lacking on (somewhat sterile in comparison) mountain pages.

Anyway, I'll spend 5 days in Oberbozen with my family next week. Really excited about it. Bozen is where we first came to the Alps 6 years ago now, and fell in love with this town. "What about living over there?" we started thinking. I'm looking forward to the views and hope for a quick rain to wash the air clear! I'll add some pictures on return...
Posted Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am

Gangolf HaubRe: looking forward to a relaxed visit

Gangolf Haub

Have a good time over there! I just saw that I haven't added a single of hundreds of pictures I have for the group. They are distributed over the single mountain pages. Seems I must have completely forgotten :o)
Posted Apr 22, 2007 11:53 am