Shar planina Comments

Viewing: 1-13 of 13
Velebit

Velebit - Sep 29, 2005 4:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Ivan, my initial vote was *** but I see that you improved the page allot so now it deserves ****! :-)



Cheers,

Aleksandar

ivantrpkov - Oct 3, 2005 7:08 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

My basic idea was not to allow the absence of this important mountain among the other european mountains on the site. Of course, the page can be better and it will be constantly improved and updated as soon as me and the other SummitPost members who have info and pictures of the mountain will contribute to the page maintenance, not just simply criticize the current view of the page.

ivantrpkov - Nov 10, 2005 2:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Aleksandar. I really appreciate your opinion. I hope the page will get even more better in the future. Bok!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Sep 30, 2005 6:14 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Velebit's oppinion is very good. Sar Planina is really very important massif. This mountain deserve better page with more seriously information and good photos. For good start i give you 4 stars. Please, continue to improve this page, because this mountain have some peaks higher than 2700 meters, for example Titov Vrh 2747 m.



All the best,

Vlado

ivantrpkov - Oct 3, 2005 7:09 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

My basic idea was not to allow the absence of this important mountain among the other european mountains on the site. Of course, the page can be better and it will be constantly improved and updated as soon as me and the other SummitPost members who have info and pictures of the mountain will contribute to the page maintenance, not just simply criticize the current view of the page.

BobSmith

BobSmith - Sep 30, 2005 11:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Stunning country! Thanks for posting!

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 1, 2005 5:13 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Iva, great that you've posted Shar planina! I enjoyed reading the text, but a lot of important info is still missing. Whenever something new will be added I'll visit this page. So many opportunities to raise the grade to 4 stars :-)



Cheers!

ivantrpkov - Oct 3, 2005 7:09 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

My basic idea was not to allow the absence of this important mountain among the other european mountains on the site. Of course, the page can be better and it will be constantly improved and updated as soon as me and the other SummitPost members who have info and pictures of the mountain will contribute to the page maintenance, not just simply criticize the current view of the page.

Corax

Corax - Oct 4, 2005 9:04 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Wow!

This page has really changed since i visited it last time.

Very good now.

Mile Bosnjakovski

Mile Bosnjakovski - Oct 5, 2005 11:48 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Pozdrav Ivan



Mislam deka odlicna e stranicata.



It's not local patriotisam but I rated 4 stars for the page. I'am sure that aditional importand info will come very soon and new photos. I have some but they are not digital.



ivantrpkov - Oct 5, 2005 12:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Mile. I hope with the help of other members we can make further improvements of the page.

justahiker

justahiker - Nov 29, 2005 10:39 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice explained, but yes, somebody said that this mountain deserves much more attention, after all the Titov Vrv is higher than 2700m.

I was there this May, unfortunately the weather was not very good, too foggy and windy.

MegasAlexandros

MegasAlexandros - May 18, 2008 1:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice makeover!

Very nice makeover of this site! Nice pictures and info! This area has been neglected unfortunately but I hope things will change for the better!

Viewing: 1-13 of 13
Return to 'Shar planina' main page