Snow in the Lawers Range

Snow in the Lawers Range

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Scenery

Snowones here? Aye right!

Out and about on the Lawers Range in November 2007 as the first signs of this years winter emerge. Heading for Meall Corranaich and Meall a'Choire Leith to the north of Ben Lawers itself. I must say that I anticipated an emptyish car park at the Lawers Visitor Centre, however it was absolutely mobbed! Hardly a space to be had, and it's a pretty big car park.

Attached are a selection of pictures from the day.

External Links

Below are some links containing information and places of interest.

Ben Lawers Nature Reserve

Ben Lawers and Beinn Ghlas

Glen Lyon

Killin

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
lcarreau

lcarreau - Dec 6, 2007 5:29 pm - Voted 10/10

Yeah, Boydie !

I always hear that your country of Scotland is very popular with the tourist trade. Hope you like receiving all those people. Thanks for posting this wonderful album. I simply love it !!!

Boydie

Boydie - Dec 8, 2007 9:29 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Yeah, Boydie !

Thanks for your kind comments. You should pay Scotland a visit sometime, you'd love it.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Dec 8, 2007 11:14 am - Voted 10/10

You are right !

Scotland has always been on the top of my list.
Top 'o the mornin' to ya, Boydie!!!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.