Spam and EggsSpam and Eggs
• 2 single serving packet Spam (3 oz)
• 2 sun dried tomato, cut up (as small as you can get it)
• 4 fresh eggs
• 2 Tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese
• 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, or 1 packet
Note: Eggs can go bad quickly, so only use eggs on the beginning of your trip.
At home: Put the eggs in a camping/hiking egg carrier. Put the sun dried tomato and cheese in a zip lock bag. Carry the oil in a spill-proof container.
1. Add oil to a pan.
2. Dice the Spam into 1/4 inch dice.
3. Fry for a couple of minutes, until the spam begins to brown, then add the eggs and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Scramble and cook until eggs are done. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.