mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Great page!

-Britt
Posted Sep 11, 2005 6:45 pm

AndinistalocoUntitled Comment

Andinistaloco

Looks good man - lots of info!

Posted Sep 11, 2005 7:14 pm

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Very informative page Kane, good job!

Sean
Posted Sep 11, 2005 11:31 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Kane, Klenke, what's the difference, right?

Thanks for the vote, anyway, Montanakid.
Posted Sep 11, 2005 11:50 pm

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Sorry about that Klenke, both of you guys are such great submitters and ignorance got the best of me there, I hope no offense was taken.
Posted Sep 12, 2005 7:36 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

No offense taken. Just having fun wichya.
Posted Sep 12, 2005 3:11 pm

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Looking good.
Posted Sep 11, 2005 11:53 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

The funs of climbing choss - and Ed was really there? Probably back in his blue peakbagging period.
Posted Sep 12, 2005 10:23 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Mr. Viesturs is from Seattle and he probably climbed Spider whilst doing the Ptarmigan Traverse. I've actually seen his name in another summit register but I can't remember where that was.

Thanks for voting for this abomination. Just who exactly are these Abomi's and where is their country?
Posted Sep 12, 2005 3:10 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

I have no idea who they are but they live near Mt. Sunflower. In the olden days I used to think ole Ed was Dutch. Judging from the name some of his male ancestors must have been.

Posted Sep 12, 2005 3:30 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Let me get this straight, you submit cool mountains like Spider and Formidable and I get things like Salmon Butte?

That's just not right, man. Please arrange to have some pointy 8000 foot mountains moved to the immediate Portland area. Thank you.

Oh, and nice page.
Posted Sep 12, 2005 12:25 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Phew, for a second there I thought you were going to demand I go down there and partake in some of your dingleberry mountains. I'll trade you one 8,000-footer for four of your 5,000 footers. That seems like a fair trade.

FYI: I am thinking of doing Unicorn Peak the weekend after next (Sept. 24 or 25). Have you done? Any interest? It's like 1 pitch of Class 5 and easy. I would maybe also amble up High Rock to finish the day.

--Up Yon North Man
Posted Sep 12, 2005 3:07 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

I did Unicorn and Castle about 3 weeks ago. It's very easy and short but you could always do the exposed 5.7 route to the left of the standard one. Thanks for the invite though. I will be on top of (hopefully) Seven Fingered Jack on the 24th and Maude on the 25th so won't be able to join you. Have fun though.

(Finally! I will be on some 9000 footers while you are on something smaller! Woo hoo!)
Posted Sep 12, 2005 7:35 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

You did Unicorn and you didn't even invite me? Booo hooo hoooooo!

I guess I'll go be friends with Don then.

I think I was on Elija Ridge three weeks ago, another 2kP peak.
Posted Sep 12, 2005 9:28 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Nice.

Posted Sep 13, 2005 1:26 pm

Don NelsenUntitled Comment

Don Nelsen

Nicely done and excellent descriptions. I particularly liked the pic with the cloud darkened peak.

Hey - how about that snow early this week? everything I could see south of Rainier was covered down to the treeline when the clouds parted on Monday and the north side of Hood still had snow down to 6,500' +/- as of Wed. PM.

- don
Posted Sep 15, 2005 9:17 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

The snow made me not want to go climbing last weekend. I heavily contemplated doing Mt. Stone in the Oly's but wound up playing Frisbee golf instead. This was a good choice as the Oly's were cloud be-decked that day.

This weekend I'm going to Mt. Deception on Saturday and Gray Wolf Ridge (Clallam Cohp) on Sunday. If interested in joining me for one or both of these let me know (I sent you an email to this effect).

Thanks for those four stars.
Posted Sep 15, 2005 10:26 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Another good Klenke page. I now pronounce this mountain, "Klenkenized"
Posted Sep 26, 2005 4:11 pm

RaguUntitled Comment

Ragu

Thanks for putting this page together (along with Formidable). I was thinking of creating the two back in Sept., but just procrastinated.

Truthfully, you've done a much better job than I would have done... more thorough descriptions, and good layout. Thanks!
Posted Dec 9, 2005 8:06 pm

SawtoothSeanUntitled Comment

SawtoothSean

Thanks for the interesting page- I like the labeled summit numbers on the photos.
Posted Jan 13, 2006 12:32 am