Page Type Page Type: Trip Report
Location Lat/Lon: 46.44890°N / 13.81900°E
Date Date Climbed/Hiked: Aug 20, 2002
Had a day off fom my assignment in Ljubljana. Stayed the night in nice and friendly hut Koca v Krnici. No problems on the route but after the high grassfields 2/3 of the distance a vertical small wall encountered me. To conquer it I used my ferrata set but I could possibly have managed without. Then over small snowfields with amazing sceneries of Skrlatica and other mountains. The last part was a little steep and you had to use your hands occasionally but no real difficulties. On the summit there was no cross but nepalese buddhist flags........Since i had left my rucksack by the vertical small wall I had to go back to pick it up. This meant that I was more or less forced to make the stupid decision to take an old abandoned very steep descent route with faded markings down to the valley. This was extremely tiring physically and mentally. The pizza and beer in Krjanska Gora was a good reward. A full day tour with additional steinbock and alpine sparrow encounters.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

SpikTrip Reports