Unknown or not famous Peaks everywhere.

Unknown or not famous Peaks everywhere.

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery, Panorama
An album to collect photos of not famous or almost totally unknown mountains that you like, love or that you have simply climbed.
It doesn't mind how steep, challenging or high they are, just the ones that gave some great time to you.
It may be Thalay Sagar or just the hill near your home.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 11, 2008 1:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Attached ...

Grazie for producing this wonderful page. I have to get busy and make a page for a recent adventure I did in the Nevada desert. Hope you enjoy these mountains you love so much. Bravo!
(Please ... be careful when riding your mule : ))))

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 12, 2008 3:52 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Attached ...

I hope to see a lot of your photos here Larry!
PS: I have already kissed the road once while riding my mule and It was not a pleasure, I try always to ride safe, riding a bike is a little like going on mountains, you have always to take a lot of care, that's the principal fun, somthing that absorbe your mind and your thoughts, especially the bad ones!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Yes

Having owned a motorcycle several years ago, I can admit it was
fun. All bicycles are fun - it doesn't have to have a motor on it. I love especially when going ... downhill!!! Wheeeee! : ))))

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 13, 2008 6:35 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Yes

It's true, I love pedaling in the woods with a mountain bike! I have also tried Down hill with the bike of a friend, the disc brakes were not very good perhaps so that was the time i Really risked my neck!

awilsondc

awilsondc - Mar 14, 2008 4:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Idea!

Why didn't I think of that... some of my favorite mountains are the ones that are unknown or not very popular. Good idea for an album.

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 15, 2008 7:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Idea!

Thank you! So I hope to see a lot of photos of your favorite mountains here!!
Cheers. Marco.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6