Viewing: 1-6 of 6
lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 11, 2008 1:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Attached ...

Grazie for producing this wonderful page. I have to get busy and make a page for a recent adventure I did in the Nevada desert. Hope you enjoy these mountains you love so much. Bravo!
(Please ... be careful when riding your mule : ))))

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 12, 2008 3:52 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Attached ...

I hope to see a lot of your photos here Larry!
PS: I have already kissed the road once while riding my mule and It was not a pleasure, I try always to ride safe, riding a bike is a little like going on mountains, you have always to take a lot of care, that's the principal fun, somthing that absorbe your mind and your thoughts, especially the bad ones!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Yes

Having owned a motorcycle several years ago, I can admit it was
fun. All bicycles are fun - it doesn't have to have a motor on it. I love especially when going ... downhill!!! Wheeeee! : ))))

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 13, 2008 6:35 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Yes

It's true, I love pedaling in the woods with a mountain bike! I have also tried Down hill with the bike of a friend, the disc brakes were not very good perhaps so that was the time i Really risked my neck!

awilsondc

awilsondc - Mar 14, 2008 4:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Idea!

Why didn't I think of that... some of my favorite mountains are the ones that are unknown or not very popular. Good idea for an album.

Diveria

Diveria - Mar 15, 2008 7:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Idea!

Thank you! So I hope to see a lot of photos of your favorite mountains here!!
Cheers. Marco.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Unknown or not famous Peaks everywhere.' main page