vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Good and nice page!
Posted Dec 15, 2005 3:12 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

See this vote as an encouragement to go on with this page. I have no doubt that this will turn out to be an excellent overview. I would, however, change the name to Uri Alps GROUP since this name doesn't depend on the language you speak.

Please let me know when you're finished. Not because of the vote but because I would really like to see your way of doing a group page (one likes to learn). If you need any hint, just look at the group pages of Vid, Gabriele, Bor or me.

If you want to find out about the interactive map look at the bottom of the faq or just copy from here (second section). The sections on a page come with an internal link. You can create hyperlinks just like <a href="#Overview">Overview</a> . Be careful with capitalization of the letters.

One more suggestion: just say what kind of maps you have in mind. The numbers are not enough - I suppose you talk of the famous swiss topographic maps. ISBNs - if available would be nice to have.
Posted Dec 15, 2005 4:29 pm

LortnocUntitled Comment

Lortnoc

Thanks for your comments! I will incorporate them into the page.
Posted Dec 16, 2005 11:42 am

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Great page!!
Posted Dec 15, 2005 11:07 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Nice page!
Posted Dec 16, 2005 2:14 am

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

please give me a note when the page is finished so I can upgrade my vote!

The structure of the page is great and it will be a very fine and useful page when finished.

But there is one point: Uri Alps are bigger than the area that you describe - they cover also the area north of Sustenpass to Vierwaldstaettersee lake. Western border is Bruenig-pass. Included are important mountains as Titlis and Uri-Rotstock.

So it has to be mentioned that the page covers only the southern half of the group.
Posted Dec 18, 2005 1:21 am

Gabriele RothUntitled Comment

Gabriele Roth

I like this structure and these mountains, I've been climbing there with no info but what I heard from my friends ... I think you'd better add also the range of Oberalp and of Disentis (Cavardiras ecc,)

:)))
Posted Dec 20, 2005 4:39 pm

LortnocUntitled Comment

Lortnoc

I think I will when I have more time. First I have to complete all the ridges in the central part.

Thanks for the comments!
Posted Dec 21, 2005 5:42 am

alpenkalbToo many errors!

alpenkalb

The subgroup Gelmerhörner-Tieralplistock-ridge has nothing to do with the Uri-Alps. They are part of the Bernese Oberland. So Diechterhorn, Steinhaushorn, Gelmerhörner, Titlis should be removed. On the other hand, the most significant mountain of Uri - Bristen - is missing. I could not find either Grosse Windgällen, Schächentaler Windgälle and more. If the author wants to concentrate on the west side of Uri, it should say so in the title.

Since the page is under construction, I do not give a vote.
Posted Mar 1, 2006 4:45 pm

Mathias ZehringRe: Too many errors!

Mathias Zehring

Hi Rolf,
I know you are referring to the swiss grouping of the mountains - but this is a political, not a geograpical one. All mountains between Reuss valley and Grimsel pass geographically belong to one group - and this is what Uri Alps are considered at least in Germany.
Best regards, Mathias
Posted May 28, 2006 9:15 pm

CyrillUri Alps Group

Cyrill

Hi Lortnoc

Precise description in this group, 10+ . I still added a few mountains. On a good co-operation!

Cheerio Cyrill