rizwan

Offline

A Little About Me

For me photography is not to take pictures but it is to capture the moment that accrues in a specific period of time - that is unforgettable and recorded to live. My work is my passion and it’s a result of the journey that crystallize my relationship with the land and mountains. I feel harmonized and balanced when I am strolling on the unbeaton routes of sky touching mountains. For me discovery is so important without it my image doesn’t exist. Walking in the remote valleys, on sharp ridges of snow covered mountains and treacherous weather doesn’t tire me. It invigorates and tunes me up to look into the details, colors, light and shade to capture what has never impressed on the camera before. I love this voyage of discovery and creativity. I walk through each picture and record my experience. It is the journey for my own satisfaction. I am a photographer specializing in mountain photography. It’s my hobby and I am doing it for the last 15 years. I spend much of my time photographing throughout northern and areas of Pakistan. My fascination for mountains and landscape has come from my love of K2 that inspired me to photograph of mountains in harsh and challenging enivronment. It’s my deep desire to photograph major mountains of Pakistan in order to promote tourism and mountaineering. I am a lifelong student of nature so it’s my goal to photograph all above seven thousand meter peaks from various angles.

My Images

See all of my 86 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...