is a big massif ...
with rock on the South (Italian) side and firn and ice on the north
It goes from SW to NE, from the Porta da Roseg to the Bernina ...
(Rahel Maria Liu)
- Bianco-ridge to Piz Bernina (left), Piz Scerscen (middle) and Piz Roseg (right) - Photo by Rahel Maria Liu
- The huge south walls of Piz Roseg and Monte Scerscen (Photo by Gabriele)
- Piz Scerscen (Photos by andrea.it, Helmut Dodel and gabriele)
- Piz Scerscen and Piz Roseg (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu)
- Piz Bernina, Piz Scerscen and Piz Roseg - seen from the NW, from the Roseg Valley (Photo by rgg)
|Piz Bernina - Piz Scerscen and Ice Nose - Piz Roseg|
[ View Gallery - 5 More Images ]