is a summit with a wonderful panorama, especially the impressing view towards the NE face of the Lenzspitze and the Nadelgrat ...
The Nadelgrat is a fantastic climbing route with 4 (or 5) peaks over 4000 m:
the Dürrenhorn (4034 m), the Hohberghorn (4219m), the Stecknadelhorn (4241 m), and the Nadelhorn (4327 m).
People sometimes count also the Lenzspitze, 4294m, as part of the Nadelgrat.
(Rahel Maria Liu)
- Amazing dawn in the windgraf with the view of Ulrichshorn - 2007 (Photo by Rafa Bartolome)
- Mischabel Massif - view from our bivy under Lagginhorn (Photo by Ivona, 09.2010)
Täschhorn - Dom - Lenzspitze - Nadelhorn - Ulrichshorn
- Balfrin & Ulrichshorn
Panorama of the complete Bernese Alps in the background (Photo by Nikman)
- View from Windjoch - Ulrichshorn - Ried Glacier
(Photos by il.rocciatore, Rahel Maria Liu, Artoirius, om, andre hangaard, Hiltrud Liu and jck)
|Ulrichshorn||Good View||Final Ridge||Ulrichshorn with its North Ridge||Ried Glacier||Ulrichshorn||NE Ridge|
- View of Ulrichshorn (Photo by il.rocciatore)
|Ulrichshorn, Lenzspitze, Nadelhorn, Stecknadelhorn, Hohberghorn|
- A good view from Windjoch - Ulrichshorn - Sunset
(Photos by klimsmurf, Artoirius, Rahel Maria Liu, Hiltrud Liu, jck and hansw)
|Ulrichshorn||Good View||View from Windjoch||In clouds||A bench on the summit||Ulrichshorn||Sunset|
- Panoramic View of Ulrichshorn (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Ascending Ulrichshorn (Photos by Jurgen Mesman, Rahel Maria Liu and jonmitch)
|Ascent of Ulrichshorn||Pennine Alps at sunrise||Ulrichshorn|
[ View Gallery - 16 More Images ]