1. Traverse a bit below the...
1. Traverse a bit below the horizontal crevasse and put on crampons here. Climb to the ridge. Average 50 deg. Some parts with 60+.
2. The Balcony at 6250m offers a camp spot. A good place to stash stuff.
3. Climb the long ridge to C2. Sometimes very exposed, but never as steep as the first part of the climb. An exposed traverse follows and the last part is mostly walking, with some short sections of steep snow climbing.
4. Camp 3. Mostly easy climbing to the camp at 6950m. Some short sections of steeper climbing, notably the last part before camp.
5. Gasherbrum III summit - 7952m.
6. Camp 4. Easy climbing in mixed terrain. Be careful with old and bad ropes here!
7. Gasherbrum II summit - 8032m.
8. Gasherbrum IV ridge - 7925m (summit).