Bitterroot Canyons

Bitterroot Canyons

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Canyons of the Bitterroot Mountains

Canyons are one of the prominent features of the Bitterroot Mountains on the border of Montana and Idaho, USA. These canyons are typically broad and densely forested at lower elevations, with more sheer rock walls above. Trails, which usually follow streambottoms, typically range from 5 to 12 miles and lead to destinations such as alpine lakes, passes, and peaks. Attach any pictures related to these canyons here.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
mrh

mrh - Apr 1, 2006 7:10 am - Voted 10/10

Great photos of great places

I really like this album. Hey I see on your profile you are from Missoula. I just spent a week there, we could have got together for a visit. Maybe next time, I get over there once or twice a year on business.

kyledod

kyledod - Apr 2, 2006 8:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it, I certainly have enjoyed living so close to these canyons. A visit certainly would have been nice, however, it now looks like I will shortly be leaving Missoula (for the North Cascades--at least for the summer).

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.