Antelope Super MF/DL

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Antelope Super MF/DL
Manufacturer Western Mountaineering
Page By fmajor
Page Type Apr 22, 2004 / Apr 22, 2004
Object ID 1071
Hits 4287
Vote
When the Sierras or the Rockys are your usual destinations and you need the maximum protection from your 3-season bag, leave nothing to chance with the Antelope Super. Its roomy 62" shoulder girth allows for comfort and the 7" loft from 26 ounces of high lofting down provides warmth to 5°F. The security of this bag is sealed with a full 3-Dimensional down filled Super Collar and a robust draft tube. These Antelopes are available in two shell fabrics, MicroFiber or DryLoft™. While extremely weather resistant the MicroFiber shell retains maximum breathability and its down filled collar is sewn with MicroFiber fabric. Our DryLoft™ 830 fabric is the lightest weight and most compressible DryLoft™ available. It is the most water resistant-breathable fabric for sleeping bags. This bag has the collar and draft tube completely made with DryLoft™ fabric to create an impenetrable seal. These Antelopes take over in early spring and last till late fall. At a total weight of 2 lbs. 13 oz., they are the most substantial 3-season bag available. They are also available in 5'6" length. Up to an additional 3oz of down may be added to the bag or 1.5oz additional down in the footbox.

Reviews

No reviews written yet.