The EMS Ascent WB400 soft shell jacket was designed in partnership with our climbing team for maximum stretch, wearing comfort, and all-weather protection.
* Schoeller WB400 soft shell: a high-tech, hard-wearing, stretchy material; excellent fit and freedom of movement
* Waterproof/breathable coating breathes actively; laminated with acrylic keeps out snow, wind, and rain
* Cozy inside touches your skin with a warm fleece
* Fixed hood with adjustable draw cord fits over climbing helmets
* Raised handwarmer pockets: sit higher on waist to access with a harness on
* Zippered chest pocket
* Two-way underarm vents to regulate temperature
* Articulated elbows for mobility
* Center front zipper with interior storm flap
* Hem draw cord
* Super soft neck and chin lining
* Superior shape retention
* Water- and dirt-repellent
* Easy care
Have used this jacket in conjunction with a fleece mid-layer, and it cuts the wind and sheds weather wonderfully! Breathes well! The high pockets are great for using with a pack and/or harness. The two interior pockets are also generous in size and very convenient. Not as 'pretty' as some other manufacturers pieces, but works VERY well. Sizing runs small, I am a medium in most everything, but needed a large to accommodate just a power stretch mid layer.
No reviews written yet.