Women's Hiking Boots
VASQUE Women's Mica GTX Hiking Boots
Gore-Tex® waterproof/breathable protection, Vibram® traction, high ankle support, lightweight.
* Nubuck leather, split-grain leather upper with nylon
* Optional Gore-Tex® bootie repels rain and snow while preventing interior moisture buildup
* Nylon liner and DryTech footbed
* EVA midsole for cushion and support
* TecTuff® toe rand protects front of boot from abrasions
* Padded ankle collar for added comfort
* Vibram tread for traction wet or dry
*Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 6 oz.
Outsole Flex Moderate
Ankle Height High Cut
Ankle Support Good
Foot Volume Low
Heel Width Medium
Forefoot Width Medium
These boots fit my feet from the moment I put them on. I have a thinner heel than forefoot, yet there is no slippage. Traction is excellent under varied conditions. Used successfully on Longs, the Needle, Lincoln, Democrat, Maroon and more. I am very pleased with the wear. I never take a trip without them.
Add Features text here.
No reviews written yet.