Bolivia In June or July 2014

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
Mountainfriend

Bolivia In June or July 2014

by Mountainfriend » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 am

Hello SPers!

Any partner or partners to climb mountains in Bolivia 2014?

I made a plan with http://www.hikingbolivia.com with 15 days, 3 mountains in Condoriri area and 3 volcanoes (Acotango, Parinacota and Sajama)

I need partners to share the trip. The company announced that three people is the minimum number.

if someone be interested, send me an email: mbrasilg@gmail.com

I will invite to keep contact together with the company to build the best plan and get the best conditions for all.

Cloud Ocean

Re: Bolivia In June or July 2014

by Cloud Ocean » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I am going to go in early July. I intend to stay in Bolivia for ~30 days. I will hire a guide for ten days in the Condoriri group, and already have a company picked out. However, I am very interested in climbing any of Illimani, Parinacota, Pomerape, Acotango, Sajama unguided.

If you are looking for a partner, maybe we can talk dates and see if the timing would work out. I emailed you!

matthias.pabst

by matthias.pabst » Sat May 03, 2014 3:44 am

Sounds like a nice trip, mountainfriend. I guess I am already late, but will be in Bolivia from late May or early June and will be looking for people to meet up with. Actually I am pretty much interested in the same climbs as Cloud Ocean.

Just PM me if someone is interested!

Cheers!

HarryNewmark

by HarryNewmark » Mon May 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi Matthias, I will be in Bolivia from early June and looking for a climbing partner for some high but technically easy mountains.
Give me a shout if you're interested.

Cheers!

matthias.pabst

by matthias.pabst » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Hey Harry

I just sent you an email, but want to confirm on this way as well that I'd be interested. Give me a call at 76877959 - it's a bolivian number. I would be off to Sajama National Park soon for the 4 peaks. Wanted to go on my own to Sajama pueblo and organize guides and mules there.

Cheers!

Return to South America