Do You Climb Naked?

Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
dan2see

by dan2see » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 am

SkydiveKen wrote:You get to the top of a mountain and there is someone naked on it. What would you do?

Smile and wave. Say hello. Share the view.

RayMondo

by RayMondo » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 am

There I was, arrived at the summit, sat me down for the view and then I hear this guy banging his gal. Summit banging is something that I'll look forward to.

Though I have thought of BASE jumping from the top of the wardrobe with a gal ready on the matress. That, however, is not going to prevent a hard landing.

Now I've got myself thinking, I wanna do my first skydive next Spring. This thread could go places.

dan2see

by dan2see » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm

RayMondo wrote:There I was, arrived at the summit, sat me down for the view and then I hear this guy banging his gal. Summit banging is something that I'll look forward to.

Though I have thought of BASE jumping from the top of the wardrobe with a gal ready on the matress. That, however, is not going to prevent a hard landing.

Now I've got myself thinking, I wanna do my first skydive next Spring. This thread could go places.

No, that's only fantasy.

Sierra Ledge Rat

by Sierra Ledge Rat » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

SkydiveKen wrote:You get to the top of a mountain and there is someone naked on it. What would you do?

Male or female? :twisted:

Previous

Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander