It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:48 pm

News News of Gear

Site map of Gear » Forum : Gear

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.

BD Cyborg Pro Step-In 'pons

anybody use these and can offer an opinion? primary use would be for ice. how are they for short approaches? are they so rigid that even short approaches are painful? was going get a pair of G14's for this coming ice season but found a great deal on the BD '07 models.
Read more : BD Cyborg Pro Step-In 'pons | Views : 1350 | Replies : 1

NNN BC boots

I'm getting into backcountry Nordic skiing this winter. Anyone have experience with hiking much in NNN BC boots? With after-market insoles, they seem to walk as well as a light-weight mountaineering boots. But I'm worried about their durability on rocky trails, especially the pin.
Read more : NNN BC boots | Views : 15638 | Replies : 21

FOR SALE, 5 CAMP ICE SCREWS + CAMP THREADER, $140 + 10 ship.

5 BRAND NEW ICE SCREWS MADE BY CAMP, 3 ARE LONG AND 2 ARE SHORT, Not sure the exact model but they don't have the handle that makes it effortless to place them. also a new threader. I have actual pics if u want to email me at kchorton15@hotmail.com. Hopefully u use paypal.
Read more : FOR SALE, 5 CAMP ICE SCREWS + CAMP THREADER, $140 + 10 ship. | Views : 1826 | Replies : 1

FOR SALE, NEW ICE GEAR, 2 Trango madame hook ice axes

I AM SELLING MY 2 ICE AXES SEEN HERE.. http://www.devioutdoor.com/pages/produc ... ccessories

THEY ARE BRAND NEW AND COME WITH LEASHES, THEY LOOK AS PICTURED BUT ONE AX HAS LOST THE TRANGO STICKER. i WANT $250, PLUS $10 SHIPPING. EMAIL ME AT KCHORTON15@HOTMAIL.COM. i HAVE ACTUAL PICTURES IF U INQUIRE.
Read more : FOR SALE, NEW ICE GEAR, 2 Trango madame hook ice axes | Views : 2858 | Replies : 0

Avalanche Beacon

Looking to pick up a BCA transciever any advice on where to pick one up cheap... anyone have one they want to sell... the average price i have found in about 250-300$ so far i think its the best bang for my buck and its simple and easy when things go south... thoughts fom those who have one??? Thanks all!!
Read more : Avalanche Beacon | Views : 650 | Replies : 0

*SOLD* Scarpa Triolet Women's Boots size 40 Euro $125

I just bought a set of women's Scarpa Triolet size 40 Euro/8 1/2 - 9 US women's boots recently, for my lady and they run slightly too small for her. They seem to run a bit too small...more like a size 8. Because of this, she;s not able to layer her socks without the boot being too tight. These boots would be great for someone who wears a size 38 1/2 - 39 Euro/8 Us. ...
Read more : *SOLD* Scarpa Triolet Women's Boots size 40 Euro $125 | Views : 2700 | Replies : 3

Lots of climbing/mountaineering gear for sale

Rather than listing every single item, click on the link below to see everything. If it‘s is still on the page, it is still for sale. I‘m pretty good about deleting items that have been sold. Thanks for looking

http://www.scottborger.com/gallery.php?gallery=gearsale

I‘m in Littleton, CO. If you're interested in any items, email me via the page below:

http://www.scottborger.com/hello.php
Read more : Lots of climbing/mountaineering gear for sale | Views : 1964 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558081 • Total topics 55846 • Total members 136707