It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:31 am

News News of Gear

Site map of Gear » Forum : Gear

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.

Vasque M-Possible 11.5

I have a pair of M-possible (11.5) boots for sale.

The boots are new in box, and never used.

they come with gaiters.

retail:$349

yours: $185 + shipping

please email me at rmodelli@comcast.net if interested

thank you

Rubens
Read more : Vasque M-Possible 11.5 | Views : 1462 | Replies : 0

Sole "Ed Viesturs" Footbeds

Anybody use them? I've got relatively low volume feet with my left foot flatter than my right (also have some plantar fasciitis in that foot, maybe from too much running, maybe from too much clutch use in stop-and-go Bay Area traffic).

I was using green superfeet in my mountain boots (LS Nepals, LS Trangos, Scarpa Omegas) to take up the volume but in the last couple years have started having some problems with blisters under ...
Read more : Sole "Ed Viesturs" Footbeds | Views : 7894 | Replies : 18

Pulse oximeters

I've been working on a page related to finger oximeters. Finger oximeters are used to measure oxygen levels in your blood. If you have used an oximeter. Can you post here and let me know what type and what your opinion of it was?
http://www.squidoo.com/finger-pulse-oximeter
Read more : Pulse oximeters | Views : 707 | Replies : 1

Charlet-Moser "Ice Racer" Axe..

Looking in particular for the original Charlet-Moser "Ice Racer" 50cm Ultralite Axe.

Not the currnet Petzl Snow Racer.

If anyone out there has one and would be interested in letting go of it, please contact me asap.

Thanks.

Read more : Charlet-Moser "Ice Racer" Axe.. | Views : 2451 | Replies : 1

SOLD

SOLD
Read more : SOLD | Views : 1013 | Replies : 0

Sunglasses and prescription - options?

Ok, last year I got a pair of new sunglasses with prescription lenses. Cost me $300 after the insurance deductible :!: . Now the frame broke and they can give me another one but they have slightly changed, meaning I might not be able to reuse the lenses, WTF?!

So, I honestly don't ever want to buy prescription glasses again. Besides contacts, is there another way to ...
Read more : Sunglasses and prescription - options? | Views : 10979 | Replies : 24

Vasque M-Possible boots

I'm trying to pick up my first pair of alpine boots and I have been looking at these and the La Sportiva Trango Evo's. I'll mainly be doing stuff along the lines of Rainier and Orizaba, and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these shoes and if they would be good for glacier travel since they are more of an ice climbing shoe.
Read more : Vasque M-Possible boots | Views : 4236 | Replies : 5

SOLD - Garmin eTrex - $50, Free Shipping

I'm selling a Garmin eTrex that I never use anymore. It functions exactly like it should - the only thing slightly wrong w/it is that one of the little rubber nubs that control the zoom in/out fell off and I had to replace it.

I live in Portland, Maine - so I'll probably have to ship it to you.

Thanks!

It comes with everything in the picture plus a wrist strap I took off an ...
Read more : SOLD - Garmin eTrex - $50, Free Shipping | Views : 1616 | Replies : 1

6000+m boot suggestions?

This winter I'm looking to pick up a pair of new pair of boots that I can use for ice/mixed climbing but also possibly bring up 6000m peaks in the Cordillera Blanca or lower elevation technical routes in Alaska.

Double plastics are always an obvious choice but I want to take advantage of some newer technology. There are a lot of options out and I'm not sure which boots fit the criteria of being warmer ...
Read more : 6000+m boot suggestions? | Views : 5736 | Replies : 6

For Sale: 2009 Marmot 8000-meter parka. Size large $225.00

Used only once. Meticulously cared for...not a scuff or scratch on it. Size large. I'm selling this beauty because I own 2 of them. email: daniel.backer@unisys.com mobile: 612-708-8599
Read more : For Sale: 2009 Marmot 8000-meter parka. Size large $225.00 | Views : 2379 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557965 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136440