It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 pm

News News of Colorado

Site map of Colorado » Forum : Colorado

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.

Jones Pass Update

Saw the road was graded today while I was working on the mine.. should be good travels for all who wish to go
Read more : Jones Pass Update | Views : 3187 | Replies : 6

2009 Colorado List Completions: Advance Notice

I'd like to remind everyone that the deadline to be included in this year's Colorado finisher lists is Oct. 31, 2009.

If you've finished the CO 14ers, 13ers, etc., or any of the CO Hundred milestones (Highest 100, 200, etc.), you can submit your name to the Colorado Mountain Club (CMC) for the record books. The lists for completions submitted in 2009 will be published in the Winter issue of the "Trail and Timberline," the ...
Read more : 2009 Colorado List Completions: Advance Notice | Views : 2485 | Replies : 7

Trailhead for Mount Thorodin Trail??

hi

I am thinking about hiking up to Starr Peak/Mount Thorodin via the Mount Thorodin Trail (North Ridge)- but I have kind of a hard time pinpointing the trailhead - do I drive down Camp Eden Road until its end or do I take South Beaver Creek Rd/Wedgwood Rd ?

Don;t want to get "lost" in these wooden exurbs....
Read more : Trailhead for Mount Thorodin Trail?? | Views : 9989 | Replies : 14

Red Sandstone Road Vail, Colorado

Does anyone know if any of the Red Sandstone road is open? Or when it opens? Does the road still have enough snow to ski? This is the road that takes you to Piney Lake. Thanks.
Read more : Red Sandstone Road Vail, Colorado | Views : 5402 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136408