It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Elbrus in June 2018 North side

I want to climb Elrus from the north side in this June (dates depends on weather and parthners plan). It is possible to get the guide, good company from Mineralnye Vody, but If I found parthners with expirience - we can climb without guide.
Price for guide about 800 euro for one. Duration of trip is about 9 days.
Read more : Elbrus in June 2018 North side | Views : 3008 | Replies : 0

climbing partners in summer 2018

Hey there guys. I have this big dream for this summer. I want to take a 21 day trip down to Serbia (I live in Germany). My plan is to climb Musala (2925m), Mt. Olympus (2917m), Mt. Korab (2764m), Deravica (2656m), Maja Kolata(2534m), Maglic (2387m), and finally Midzor (2169m). This in my opinion is completely possible but I am not wanting to do all this traveling alone. My plan is to try to get as ...
Read more : climbing partners in summer 2018 | Views : 5268 | Replies : 3

Partner for Mont Blanc - Summer 2018

I am going to be in Switzerland on a family trip in the summer of 2018, anywhere between mid-July to sometime in August. I am really hoping to be able to climb a little by coming early or staying late. I have always wanted to climb Mont Blanc & the Matterhorn .

Is anyone interested in meeting up there for such a climb?

For Mont Blanc, I am particularly interested in ascending the Italian Normal ...
Read more : Partner for Mont Blanc - Summer 2018 | Views : 13461 | Replies : 8

Partner for Swiss Matterhorn - Summer 2018

I am going to be in Switzerland on a family trip in the summer of 2018, anywhere between mid-July to sometime in August. I am really hoping to be able to climb a little by coming early or staying late. I have always wanted to climb the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc.

Is anyone interested in meeting up there for such a climb? 

For the Matterhorn, I am particularly interested in ascending the less crowded Liongrat/SW ...
Read more : Partner for Swiss Matterhorn - Summer 2018 | Views : 3907 | Replies : 1

Looking for partner December 2017

Hello, im currently living in Europe for 6 months and wanted to head to Chamonix or maybe the Italian Alps on December for a 2 week mountaineering trip. Im from Chile and looking for a partner to team up with. Thinking of some winter climbing, trying a few summits, and pretty much anything except skiing (I dont have mine here in Europe)
Read more : Looking for partner December 2017 | Views : 3536 | Replies : 0

Chamonix Climbing partner

Australian navy guy in Chamonix for a month looking for a partner to do mixed climbing, I have gear, rope, guide books etc. I have completed multi-pitch routes up to 5.9, done lots of glacier travel, climbed in Patagonia, and Argentina, am sound with rescue techniques, and altitude. Also, want to climb Mont Blanc. PM me
Read more : Chamonix Climbing partner | Views : 4766 | Replies : 1

Mt. Elbrus, August 2017

I'm looking for one or two additional partners to climb Mt. Elbrus via the North Route (unguided) this August. The dates are still somewhat flexible, so any interest is worth discussing.

I am looking for people with some glacier travel and crevasse rescue experience/knowledge, as the route is relatively straight-forward but still glaciated. Experience over 5000m would be useful, but not required. We plan on having a slightly conservative acclimatization schedule, based on my two ...
Read more : Mt. Elbrus, August 2017 | Views : 3954 | Replies : 1

Chamonix alpine partner July 3–8

Looking for partners to do alpine routes out of Chamonix. Open to various objectives with a preference for longer routes with a variety of rock, snow, and ice. Ideas: Tour Ronde Bernezat Spur, Dent du Géant (Normal or Branché), Frendo Spur, Contamine on Mont Blanc du Tacul, Whymper Couloir on Ag. Verte, Rochefort-Jorasses traverse

Me: 35 years old American climber with a 13 year solid background of climbing on rock (trad lead to YDS ~5.10a, ...
Read more : Chamonix alpine partner July 3–8 | Views : 3529 | Replies : 0

Meteora Greece Climbing Partner

Hi, I am in Meteora (Greece) from 1-6th of July 2017. Anyone up for some climbing? Would love to do the Pillar of Dreams but anything really is fine by me. Have all the gear.

Cheers

Kevin

Edit Delete Flag Quote 0
Read more : Meteora Greece Climbing Partner | Views : 4155 | Replies : 1

Chamonix partner 8th-15th

hey guys,

I've got no plans for this week and was wondering if anybody wanted to climb? I was thinking on trying mont blanc via trois monts, but would be up for sport or bouldering if that's your thing. I'll be camping in argentiere.

lemme know if you wanna link up.

Ben
Read more : Chamonix partner 8th-15th | Views : 3422 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557973 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136462