It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:30 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.

assign groups

Non riesco ad assegnare 3 mie montagne al gruppo prealpi Lombarde.Non vedo assign groups nell'edit,forse sono orbo!?me lo rispiegate? :?: grazie
Read more : assign groups | Views : 609 | Replies : 2

Duplicate group pages / parents & children

Due to the migration all existing SPv1 groups have been transferred to become area and group pages. Sometimes (like Durmitor) the system didn't detect that the existing page was agroup page and thus created a new one. Please let me know by PM (mailbox is empty again) whenever you find one of these duplicate pages.

Also sometimes children got attached to the wrong parents. For example all Carnic Alps mountains were attached to the Carnic ...
Read more : Duplicate group pages / parents & children | Views : 1356 | Replies : 5

Trip Suggestions for Alps?

I'm planning two weeks in the Alps. Have some experience on rock, but none on snow. Thinking of dividing the time half between hiking and the other half as an introduction to mountaineering. The first week of hiking could hopefully be used also to get used to the altitude. Any suggestions for week long treks that go high but stay off of terrain that we need to be roped up for?

I was looking at ...
Read more : Trip Suggestions for Alps? | Views : 1307 | Replies : 3

Italian Chat !

Inauguriamo il nuovo sito:)
ciao!!
Read more : Italian Chat ! | Views : 1760 | Replies : 4

Moving to Taiwan

Hi, I am about to move to Taiwan by the end of next week - not sure how long, depends on how things go there jobwise. If anybody can give me advice about nice hiking, climbing and mountaineering routes and scenic places there please let me know.
Thanks
Read more : Moving to Taiwan | Views : 1314 | Replies : 2

Furggen ridge

Does anyone have any information about it? Wasn't it the last one to be climbed? How hard is it?
It seems like quite an elegant ridge, just like Hörnli.
Read more : Furggen ridge | Views : 2902 | Replies : 6

Traverse Gestola - Janga-Tau and Janga-Tau/Gestola/Tetnuld f

Hello!

Does anybody know anything about traversing from Gestola to Janga-Tau?

Or has anybody climbed Janga-Tau, Gestola or Tetnuld from Georgia and has route infos?

Regards,
Peter
Read more : Traverse Gestola - Janga-Tau and Janga-Tau/Gestola/Tetnuld f | Views : 1347 | Replies : 0

Heinrich Harrer

Unless I missed another post I wanted to state my sadness on the passing of Heinrich Harrer. He passed away January 7th.

I was fortunate to have interviewed and photographed Heinrich several times over the years starting back in 1975. My copy of the White Spider has a wonderful note written in it from Heinrich that I will now treasure even more.

Some resented Heinrich when after many years he revealed that he was a ...
Read more : Heinrich Harrer | Views : 772 | Replies : 2

Heroes of telemark

hi all.
I am a Dublin based climber. Climbing a good few years and i am pretty easy going.
I am trying to put together an ice climbing trip to Norway for the end of February. I have
gone ahead and booked everything in advance (Cabins and rental car) in the hope that I
would find others to come along. So far this is not going good there is only 2 of us.
SO if ...
Read more : Heroes of telemark | Views : 404 | Replies : 0

Saludos desde Madrid

Hola a tod@s:
¿Hay alguien que sea de Madrid por ahí? Envidia me dáis los que sois del norte; estuve en el concejo asturiano de Ponga hace poco y quedé maravillado. Hace dos años hice un trekking recorriendo todos los Picos de Europa (a modo de alta ruta) y hace bastantes más uní Potes (Cantabria) con Pedrafita do Cebreiro (Lugo) en un recorrido alucinante por la Cordillera Cantábrica. En fin, que me encanta esta cordillera ...
Read more : Saludos desde Madrid | Views : 559 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558001 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136526