It is currently Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:36 am

News News of Mexico, Central America and Caribbean

Site map of Mexico, Central America and Caribbean » Forum : Mexico, Central America and Caribbean

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Mexico Climbing Partners section.

pico in august?

Ive found some trip reports but nothing definitive. couldnt find anything in past threads so figured i'd throw it out there. what are conditions like? from the pics i've found that seem to be from august TR's it dosn't look too shabby. Let me know. Looking for a nice august climbing vacation
Read more : pico in august? | Views : 1715 | Replies : 1

High Camp

Can anyone give me information on camping high on Orizaba. I will soon be 60 years old and the high camps seem to help me on summit day. Summited Rainier last year from high camp 11,000 and had plenty of leg left to make it across crater to true summit. This seems to work well for me any suggestions.
Read more : High Camp | Views : 2088 | Replies : 4

Anyone climbing Orizaba next week?

I am going to be on Sierra Negra and Pico de Orizaba next week, 2/12 to 2/16. Any other SPers gonna be there?
Read more : Anyone climbing Orizaba next week? | Views : 2774 | Replies : 4

Picacho del Diablo in winter

Has anyone here done Picacho del Diablo during the winter? Actually I'm trying got find out what the latest conditions are there now. Anybody know? Thanks.

--Miguel
Read more : Picacho del Diablo in winter | Views : 2630 | Replies : 1

Nicaragua, Little Corn island

Anyone been to this beautiful island ?
Read more : Nicaragua, Little Corn island | Views : 1520 | Replies : 0

Pictures from Jalisco

Recently drove down to the Pacific coast state of Jalisco. No real pictures of peaks here, but definitely interesting. Enjoy.

http://imageevent.com/lilprince/mexico
Read more : Pictures from Jalisco | Views : 2331 | Replies : 2

Feeling it out and testing the water...Orizaba

A friend and I are hoping to rendezvous in Mexico City and summit two of the volcanoes there. I am a teacher and he is a friend from the Peace Corps. We are putting together a tight schedule due to the restrictions of my job. Right now we are testing the water to see if our itinerary is ambitious, too ambitious or flat out crazy. We are hoping that some people more familiar with these ...
Read more : Feeling it out and testing the water...Orizaba | Views : 2671 | Replies : 8

March 21-29

Just wanted to see if anyone will be at Orizaba from march 21-29. Thinking about hitting Orizaba then going aroung to maybe Nevado de Toluca or La Malinche then touring Mexico City. Let me know if anybody else will be there around the same time!
Read more : March 21-29 | Views : 1681 | Replies : 1

Jetboil on orizaba

hello,

I am going to orizaba around xmas time. does anyone know if i can get a pressurized propane for my jetboil in Tlachichuca? and where?

Thanks. :?
Read more : Jetboil on orizaba | Views : 4071 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558055 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136651