It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:15 am

News News of Regional Boards - North America

Site map of Regional Boards - North America » Forum : Regional Boards - North America

Saturday: Cathedral Spires, Cynical Pinnacle

Were you climbing at Cathedral Spires (Cynical Pinnacle, I believe) this past Saturday (7th November)? If so, check out yourself in action. Sorry I didn't get the photo of your climbing partner, below you and out of the photo, whom you were belaying.

Read more : Saturday: Cathedral Spires, Cynical Pinnacle | Views : 821 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Colorado

did vftt disappear on you?

yeah something funny was happening when I clicked on the link right now. It goes to this italian page! anyone else get this? I suppose it will work it self out.... I hope so.
Read more : did vftt disappear on you? | Views : 1638 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Eastern US (New England, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast)

Skyline Trail twice in one day T/R 16,800 ft gain

Three people completed three Skyline trips each in a 24 hour period of glory and agony. This totals about 25000 feet of elevation gain. :shock: They were Rick Kent, Michael and Zippedydude. I am sure they will post a trip report later. In the meantime here is a trip report by Ze who did "only" two Skylines.
http://socalhikes.com/2009/11/double-th ... k-to-back/

More ...
Read more : Skyline Trail twice in one day T/R 16,800 ft gain | Views : 3272 | Replies : 9 | Forum : California

Snow Creek this march?

Hey,

I am looking to do snow creek as my first foray into mountaineering type stuff. I know that a group of people from sp went last year, and now im wondering if you guys are going to do it again, and if so, if I could tag along.

thanks guys!

-Jace
Read more : Snow Creek this march? | Views : 6364 | Replies : 28 | Forum : California

North Table Mountain Adopt-A-Crag - Cancelled due to Weather

Due to weather, we are going to have to reschedule the trail day. I went up there this afternoon and checked things out and I think it'll be best to wait until the spring so we can also plant some grass seed. Thanks to all of you who said you'd come give your support.

Cheers,

Haas
Read more : North Table Mountain Adopt-A-Crag - Cancelled due to Weather | Views : 547 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Colorado

A dog named Biner

I'm looking for someone in the party of four that was climbing at Lincoln Falls today, Friday, November 6.
Read more : A dog named Biner | Views : 1554 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Colorado

Shasta Casaval Ridge Beta

Well we've decided to do Casaval Ridge instead of Middle Pal at the end of the month. How many of you guys rope up for this route? Any pro? Thanks.
Read more : Shasta Casaval Ridge Beta | Views : 3330 | Replies : 9 | Forum : California

best range/mountain for september ???

Hey !

I'll be in washington state next summer for 2 classes with AAI, and after that i want to stay a bit in the mountains...any idea what is usualy in good shape at this time of year ? I want to do alpine stuff(glacier, ridge, northfaces), but if there is nothing at this time of year i'll just head to yosemite...any advice ???
Read more : best range/mountain for september ??? | Views : 2067 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Drift Peak Via Villa

Looking to do or at least recon Villa Ridge on Drift. Does anyone have any snow conditions they could report on Drift or Mayflower Gulch please?
Thank you,
Zeke
Read more : Drift Peak Via Villa | Views : 1139 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Colorado

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557952 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136418