It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:15 am

News News of Regional Boards - Worldwide

Site map of Regional Boards - Worldwide » Forum : Regional Boards - Worldwide

Seeking Beginner Mountaineers in Berlin Area

My girlfriend and I are planning to finally try some moutaineering this summer. We do already have some experience on rock. We are considering taking a week long introduction to moutaineering class with the German alpine club. We'd like to spend a second week doing easy climbs or glacier trekking, but need to find at least one or two more people to be safe. We have been looing at the Monte Rosa area, Mt Blanc, ...
Read more : Seeking Beginner Mountaineers in Berlin Area | Views : 1240 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Europe

New Website with communication lines in Europe!

Hi @ all Mountaineers who want to climb mountains in Europe :wink:

I found a fantastic website with links to all important communication lines in short-distance traffic in whole Europe:
http://www.nahverkehr.info/
This site is available in German, English and Russian(!). Take a look on it - it's great :roll:
Read more : New Website with communication lines in Europe! | Views : 1291 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Europe

Mönch - climbing conditions

Hello everybody, this upcoming weekend my pals and I are planning a trip to Switzerland. Our climbing goal is the Mönch via the Nollen route. If anybody has been on the mountain or in the area recently can you let me know what conditions are like. How much snow can we await, and if the route is actually climbable this winter. Any info will help, links as well. Possibly it will save us a long ...
Read more : Mönch - climbing conditions | Views : 874 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Europe

Aiguille Verte in April?

hi everybody

which conditions do you think we could have in the second week of april in the aiguille verte?
we are thinking in Cotourier and Whymper couloirs...

how's usually the weather? and the conditions of the route?

we are from Barcelona... if you think that climbing in that zone in april is not a good idea... please tell us, and we'll save 800 km aprox :D ...
Read more : Aiguille Verte in April? | Views : 745 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Europe

Berner Oberland/Wallis/Chamonix 25.03.-02.04

Who would like to climb Fiescherhorn/Mönch/Jungfrau/Aletschhorn in the Berner Oberland,
Gr.Combin in Wallis and/or Aiguille D'Argentiere/Breche Puisseux and MtBlanc from 25.03.-02.04 ? email to thxpg4@web.de
Read more : Berner Oberland/Wallis/Chamonix 25.03.-02.04 | Views : 1024 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Europe

Costa Rica

I'm leaving for Costa Rica this Saturday, any last minute tips or reccomendations? Thanks
Read more : Costa Rica | Views : 2755 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mexico, Central America and Caribbean

climb Muztagh ata and Koskulak

Hi,I have groups to Muztagh ata and Koskulak next July and August.
You may join to my any groups if you have the interest.
emails:climbing@126.com
climbing@xj.cninfo.net
http:www.muztaghata.com

Kong
Read more : climb Muztagh ata and Koskulak | Views : 994 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Asia

Mountaineering Associations of China?

Hi there,

I am trying to get a grasp of what Climbing/Mountaineering Associations exist within China. There is the CMA, China Xinjiang Mountaineering Association, Sichuan Mountaineering Association that I am aware of the official names... what more is there? A little listing on here would be great.

Cheers
Read more : Mountaineering Associations of China? | Views : 2386 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Asia

climbing partners wanted for Muztagh ata 2006

Hi, there are small groups in July and August of 2006.
Please join us to share the climbing permit and other cost if you are just individuals or a few persons.
Email:climbing@126.com
http: www.muztaghata.com

Kong
Read more : climbing partners wanted for Muztagh ata 2006 | Views : 1273 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Asia

Chamonix/Mont Blanc Partner needed May 20-27

I will be in Chamonix on May 20-27. I would like a partner to climb Mont Blanc probably by the Dome du Gouter route. I would also like to do some acclimatizing on Mont Blanc du Tacul or maybe ice climbing by the Augille de Midi, but I haven't put much thought into that part yet and its pretty flexible. Let me know if you are interested!
Troy
Read more : Chamonix/Mont Blanc Partner needed May 20-27 | Views : 2066 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Europe

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557959 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136429