It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:31 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

SP lettering down sized?

Am I seeing things, (well that's for sure in any case) but the lettering just got smaller on SP. Harder to read. How come? :o
Read more : SP lettering down sized? | Views : 1804 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Site Feedback

When (and how) to upload images for trip report

I get adding the text; does the trip report have to be created before you can upload images and get image #s to add to (or edit) the text? Because I can't insert an image while I'm adding text.

Thanks
Read more : When (and how) to upload images for trip report | Views : 3870 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Creating a page and saving in draft - possible?

Hi guys. I've read FAQ but...

I'd like to write a trip report but sure I'm going to take ages doing it. The text is written in word so can be pasted in, but the refining - text, colour, adding photos etc - will probably take time.

Can I save a draft and come back later or does it all have to be done in one go?

saludos, j
Read more : Creating a page and saving in draft - possible? | Views : 3994 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Page Help

Bob Burd, Aaron Johnson and Dave K appreciation thread

I just wanted to publicly thank Bob Burd and Aaron Johnson for the work they have done as elves on SP over the years, and hope others will join me in doing so.

What a crazy website this is sometimes :) Umm, all the time :lol:

edit: added Dave K too
Read more : Bob Burd, Aaron Johnson and Dave K appreciation thread | Views : 10681 | Replies : 67 | Forum : Site Feedback

creation date

I suppose it would be easy to implement, to make the creation date of an object change to the current date, when an album or a custom object is turned into a peak or a range (only in this direction, not the opposite).
Why ? Because many of us start a draft of a mountain, it takes few days, and when we sumbit it, it doesn't appear in what's new unless we do it again ...
Read more : creation date | Views : 1033 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Server problems

Response time is painfully slooooooowwww tonight for everything, images, forums, creating pages. Having server problems?
Read more : Server problems | Views : 13770 | Replies : 47 | Forum : Site Feedback

TR/Religious rant

mmitten put up a trip report/religious rant. It seemed inappropriate.

http://www.summitpost.org/trip-report/217262/mmitten.html

Is this the correct spot for this?
Read more : TR/Religious rant | Views : 26097 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Bad Submissions

About the "Delete this page" link

I wish the "delete this page" link were in a less "dangerous" spot...when using an iPhone or an iPad, it's so easy to touch it by accident. Of course there's the pop-up that asks you: "Are you sure you want to delete this page - yes - no", but sometimes, on iPhones and other touch-screen devices, it can freeze just at that moment, you have to quit Safari, and when you re-open it, the page ...
Read more : About the "Delete this page" link | Views : 1256 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

DELETING AN IMAGE AND EDITING ITS TEXT - HOW?

Just arrived at this site and its rather overwhelming with so much going on. There's probably a help section somewhere, but I'm going to be lazy and ask you guys.

As the title says. How? I've just up-loaded a pic and I'd prefer to change it to a better version. At the same time, I've made a typo in the description.

Saludos
ojo
Read more : DELETING AN IMAGE AND EDITING ITS TEXT - HOW? | Views : 2871 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Page Help

this seems like my inds of place

Is it possible to change your user ID on Summit Post? IS it a simple button I can't find or do I have to ask the mysterious Elves? If so how cqan I contact them?
Read more : this seems like my inds of place | Views : 637 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558050 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136646