Partners for mountaineering/climbing UK wanted

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
Trevers89

Re: Partners for mountaineering/climbing UK wanted

by Trevers89 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 am

I would love to head to Scotland for a few winter days out in the mountains. My experience is extremely limited though to hiking and scrambling in the Alps, Tryfan North Ridge and Crib Goch in Wales and I've just started indoor climbing. No experience of winter equipment or techniques at all

Jake

by Jake » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi guys, I live in London and I'm always into mountaineering, scrambling, rock, ice and mixed climbing (not too difficult) so drop me a message if you have any interesting plans. Cheers!

H2SO4

by H2SO4 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I moved to London this autumn. I'm also looking for hiking/climbing/scrambling partners. Hoping to get out walking or scrambling in Wales this weekend. I'll be back in the US over christmas, but coming back in January; with my axe, crampons, and trad rack.

Boydie

by Boydie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Stef, I'm here in Scotland all the time :D and more than happy to meet up when you're here in February. Probably need to be on a weekend though as i doubt I'll be off work midweek around then.

Boydie

by Boydie » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 pm

sjarelkwint wrote:
Boydie wrote:Stef, I'm here in Scotland all the time :D and more than happy to meet up when you're here in February. Probably need to be on a weekend though as i doubt I'll be off work midweek around then.

Plans will soon be more clear but first I need to do my climbing in Wales the next weeks. Three more nights and I am in Llanberis again!! :twisted:

Aye, best to deal with the now and worry about the later....later. Give me a shout when you're coming north of the border.

Nanuls

by Nanuls » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Het guys

I'm going to try and get a week off in Jan or Feb - Stef, when are you in Scotland? I'd be up for a load of grade III/IV winter routes!

Cheers
Dan
dim brys, dim chwys

Previous

Return to Europe