Westcliffe Willie

Offline

A Little About Me

After months of inner soul searching, I have determined that the world was just not ready for Westcliffe Willie. It seems that the world takes their outdoor fun very serious. I apologize to all for having all that fun while you were busy being serious. It won't happen again.




There are plenty of pictures of the local mountains near the bottom of the page. Colorado is surely Gods country. I hope you enjoy.


Some men when they get to be my age have some form of mid-life crisis. Many have become bald or are mid-stride in balding and grow one of those bald guy pony tails or buy a Corvette or a Harley Davidson motorcycle to try and bring back some of the youth that has disappeared out of their life.

Then there are those such as myself who are not impressed with bald guy ponytail hairdos or don't have the money to buy that Vette, so....... After long deliberation, I decided to get a couple of cross cut saws and hit the woods.

Any who visit the Sangre De Cristo Mountains near the town of Westcliffe can see the work that I've done. All trees that I remove receive a signature notch near the cut. Prior to working in the Sangre De Cristo Wilderness, I was a volunteer ranger and helped to remove several trees on the trails of the San Gorgonio Wilderness of Southern California. Why? I have no idea. I hate yardwork, yet I love that feeling of accomplishment after I've hand sawed a tree and removed it from a trail and moreso the occasional "atta boy" from a passersby.












Doing our Ray Charles Impression



Can you say "Hernia"?





My Images

See all of my 366 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...