Visite obligatoire

Visite obligatoire

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 44.57450°N / 6.14340°E
Additional Information Route Type: rock climb
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: TD+: 5+ to 6a (French scale)
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


5 minutes from the Soreiller hut

Route Description


The route starts almost in the middle of the south face, on the right of an overhang. The whole route is situated on the left of the classic "Madier" route.
The first 3 pitches are slabs, then small ovehangs and slots
12-13 pitches in all.
Overall difficulty : French TD+

Essential Gear


The whole route is equipped with bolts. No need for nuts or friends.
A 45 m rope is enough

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.

Additions and CorrectionsPost an Addition or Correction

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
kabernicola

kabernicola - Jul 17, 2007 7:37 am - Voted 10/10

route difficulty

The route has at least one 6a+ pitch (the 5th). I also recommend to carry some medium size cams and a nuts rack becouse the bolts are quite far and you may need them.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.