Viewing: 1-20 of 49 « PREV 1 2 3 NEXT »

cp0915Glacier NP

cp0915

One of my favorite places in the US. Great job on the page.
Posted Mar 7, 2006 8:55 pm

mrhMakes me sick

mrh

Thats right. When I look at this page, I want to be in Glacier SO BAD that I feel ill. There is no better place anywhere. I hope you don't mind me voteing before its complete, but right now I'd vote an 11 if I could. Great job.
Posted Mar 24, 2006 8:02 pm

AndinistalocoHere's your 10/10

Andinistaloco

Hell of a job, man.
Posted Mar 24, 2006 10:24 pm

csmcgranahanGreat!

csmcgranahan

Peak after peak! That's what I remember from Glacier and that's what this page illustrates. Great job!
Posted Mar 28, 2006 4:54 am

agreenstreetExcellent!

agreenstreet

Very excellent page! Not only just information layed out but a great read also, once I started I couldnt stop. Thanks for the great job and effort. Awesome pictures also.
Posted Apr 9, 2006 2:59 am

el guanoTwo thumbs Up

el guano

Great page, maybee the best on SP. Now quit exploiting the finest work of god. Just Kidding, Makes me soooo grateful to be born and raised in MT, South-east of GNP.
Posted Jul 5, 2006 4:10 am

Tie-Dye MikeCool Dude!

Tie-Dye Mike

Looks like you went all out...Super informational! That is awesome, Unfortuanatly I have never been to GNP, but, will in the next year or so...I'll definetly use your page for some navigation. Thanks again, and a VERY GOOD Job on the page.
Posted Jul 15, 2006 8:47 pm

nebbenYou are making me crazy

nebben

I definitely am going to visit GNP next summer! You've done an excellent job on this page- I've only made it 1/8 of the way down and I've been sitting here for 30 minutes!
Posted Jul 15, 2006 11:11 pm

thephotohikerUnbelievable

thephotohiker

Your GNP page has so much information. The amount of work you put into it is off the charts and your pictures are some of the best I've seen in a good long while. Great compositions - you have the eye of a true artist.

From now on, your page will be the first place I look for GNP info. Thanks!
Posted Jul 15, 2006 11:11 pm

huckleberryAwesome!

huckleberry

Great page. GNP is one of the prettiest places that I have had the privilige of visiting. Thanks for the effort.
Posted Aug 3, 2006 4:35 am

Aaron JohnsonFantastic

Aaron Johnson

I remember Glacier on SP1. It has come a long way, thanks largely to your efforts and specifically, your efforts on this magnificent page. Amazing presentation, and it helps to have such awesome material to work with, graciously submitted by our SP peers. It's hard to take a bad picture of Glacier, but this page overwhelmingly illustrates how beautiful the place really is. And of course it's a great place to climb! Great job and congratulations!
Posted Aug 13, 2006 11:49 pm

MelbaToastThank You!!

MelbaToast

I only spent a short time at Glacier but my son and I drove all the way around and did a little hiking out of Essex. Your page brought back to me how incredibly dramatic and varied the park is and how much I want to go back there. There are so many more pages to be added to this as well! Fabulous job and again - Thank you!!
Posted Sep 11, 2006 2:28 am

Bob SihlerAwesome

Bob Sihler

What a labor of love! This is by far the best-- most thorough and most lovingly written-- area/range page I have seen yet.
Posted Sep 16, 2006 2:14 am

DudeThatMustHurtWoW!

DudeThatMustHurt

I don't know how it's taken me so long to notice this page, this is what SP is all about, simply perfectly put together!. Hands down probably the best page I've seen and the most informative by far!. Fantastic Page!
Nick
Posted Oct 1, 2006 6:52 pm

The VorIncredible

The Vor

Simply awesome page. I will keep coming back because it gives me new inspiration to explore this wonderful area as there is still so much left to do. It is really obvious to see the emotional connection you have with this place. Great page, keep up the good work.
Posted Oct 7, 2006 8:03 pm

MolfSolid!

One of the better pages I've seen.
Posted Oct 23, 2006 8:37 pm

Casey BatesAwesome!

Casey Bates

Thank you for such a valuable contribution. Pages such as this one are what make Summitpost such a great resource for us all!
Posted Nov 17, 2006 6:26 pm

T SharpVernon;

T Sharp

Hands down the best work on SP! Your passionate writing makes visiting this page almost as much fun as being in Glacier itself.
Congratulations are due for this wonderfuly informative accomplishment.
Posted Nov 24, 2006 5:47 pm

mountain medicExcellent!

mountain medic

This may very well be the best page on SP. It's almost as good as visiting the place in person. Thanks!
Posted Dec 31, 2006 4:07 pm

CoraxMany times

Corax

I've been to this page many times, but I'm always struck by the beauty of the scenery.
Great page as well.