Walking in the Mont Blanc Area - for the first time
On holiday in Courmayeur and Chamonix in the summer 2006, I was walking together with my husband Johannes at the foot of Mont Blanc
for the first time.
The weather was brilliant. In the morning no cloud in the sky! Thanks to OM! Olivier led us first of all on the way to the right lookout point where we had wonderful views of Mont Blanc and the mountains of the Mont Blanc Massif. What a beauty!
In the end the memory of the common meeting with Signorellil and OM. Many thanks!
- Mont Blanc - South Side (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur - Mont Blanc (Photo by OM)
- Mont Blanc Area (North Side) - reflected in Lac des Gaillands (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Beautiful flowers between stones (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- View of Val Ferret in clouds from the Whymper rib - 2004 (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu)
- Alpine Choughs in the Mont Blanc Area (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
|Phyrrhocorax in front of Aiguille de la Brenva|
[ View Gallery - 17 More Images ]