The Innominata Route to Mont Blanc
In this album you will find the Innominata Route to Mont Blanc with the crossing of the Grand Couloir. You can see the trail from the Val Veny to the Franco Monzino hut,
then the Brouillard Glacier crossing and the Bivacco Eccles. The Innominata Ridge meets with the Brouillard Ridge that leads up to Mont Blanc de Courmayeur.
There is a ridge to Mont Blanc to reach the summit.
- Pano view of the Italian side of the Mont Blanc group - 2006 (Photo by livioz)
- From Val Veny to Rifugio Monzino - on the way to Mont Blanc
- Innominata Route to Mont Blanc
- On the Brouillard Glacier to the Bivacco Eccles
- View from the Innominata Ridge
- Climbing the Innominata Ridge - crossing the Grand Couloir
- The Grand Couloir - The Innominata Ridge: Escaping the Great Couloir (Photo by mvs)
- The Brouillard Ridge to Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
- The Ridge from Mont Blanc de Courmayeur to Mont Blanc
- Nice alpine flowers in the Val Veny on the way to the Innominata Ridge
[ View Gallery - 62 More Images ]