Meridian 1 is a three season backpacking and camping tent. An efficient floorspace design creates excellent interior space in a compact tent. Plenty of mesh for ventilation and dry entry vestibules take this tents from rain forests to the desert. Pitching is a breeze with reflective starting points and a one pole design.
FeaturesSolo excursions require a reliable shelter that's lightweight, protective and comfortable--all of which the Mountain Hardwear® Meridian 1 offers.
- Unique one-pole system (the entire frame is shockcorded together) provides an easy, no-hassle pitch every time
- Technically the tent is freestanding, but to enjoy the entire floor space and for proper function it should be fully staked out
- 7001 aluminum poles use Atlas pole connectors for corrosion- and dent-resistance, plus they're completely field serviceable
- Atlas Floating pole connectors mean poles flex with less stress at the joints, weigh less with more strength, and can be fixed without tools
- Nylon ripstop canopy with no-see-um mesh door and body panels maintain ventilation to prevent interior condensation
- Perimeter seams form waterproof tub-style floor that is up off the ground and under the rainfly for extra weather protection
- Taped, full-coverage polyester rainfly maintains a taut pitch even when wet; lightweight adjustable rainfly attachment
- Pole clips save weight, make setup a cinch and allow superior ventilation between rainfly and tent
- Gated Power Clips at rear pole intersection increases structural strength
- Inverted double rainfly zippers allow ease of ventilation and feature laminated zipper flaps for water-resistance
- Store gear in the vestibule--shaped to protect tent entry in nasty weather, it features a non-yellowing, clear SVX film window
- Mesh pocket and webbing hang loops keep things organized inside
Large stake out loops accept both skis and snow pickets
- Bar-tacked stress points add strength and durability; bias-bound zippers allow ease of use and extended zipper life
- For extra stability each guyout point clips to the frame on the interior side of the rainfly via welded attachment points
- Mountain Hardwear guarantees watertight construction off the shelf, no seam sealing required!
- Combine the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) together for a lightweight shelter option
- Includes stuff sacks, Y-pegs and owner's manual
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
- Pitch Light Option: Fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) pitch without canopy for an ultra light shelter
Mountain Hardwear's Watertight Construction: Thoughtful design, taping and welding technology combine to make this tent watertight off the shelf. No seam sealing is required. Imported.
Minimum Weight 3 lbs, 3 oz / 1.47 kg
Packaged Weight 3 lbs, 13 oz / 1.75 kg